Aluminium Foil Strip for insulation and cable foil
The barrier properties and heat reflectivity of Aluminium Foil Strip are widely used in building panels to improve insulation performance in modern building systems.
- 1) Foil Thickness: 15, 18, 20, 26, 28, 30, 36, 38, 40, 45, 48, 50μ
- 2) Roll width: 48, 50, 60, 72, 75, 96, 100mm
- 3) Roll length: 27, 30, 45, 50m...
- 4) Log roll: 1.02 x 45m, 1.02 x 50m
- 5) Jumbo roll: 1.02 x 1200m, 1.02 x 1000m, 1.02x500m
Aluminium Foil strip Dimensions
|Width (mm)||Coil i.d. (mm)||Thickness
|0, H18||0.17 — 0.20||720 — 1220||203, 300 and 508||+/- 0.01 mm||Equivalent to 2
km or multiples
|Temper||Thickness||Width||Inner diameter||Outside diameter||Denomination||Final application|
|1145/8011,O||0.15,0.2||400,450, 500||75||760||Cable foil||Wraping for cable|
Offer for thickness and width outside the range may be quoted on specific request
- Aluminium Foil Strip is used as a skin for heat-insulating and incombustible materials to provide high performance insulation for pipe work and ducting.
- The adhesive tape used to secure the laminated material is based on aluminium foil or its reflective surface, corrosion-resistance and long life.
- In electrical cables, Aluminium Foil Strip helps give long-term insulation against moisture and attack from naturally occurring corrosive elements found above and below ground.
- Aluminium Foil Strip also acts as an insulator against the magnetic and radio frequency emissions associated with electrical cables.
- As a sheath for fiber-optic cables, aluminium foil uses its electrical conductivity to act as a “tracer” to enable testing of the integrity of cable links – as well as helping to provide the long-term protection every cable needs.
- In fire walls for vehicles and fireproof doors and building panels, aluminium foil stops access to the oxygen required to support flames.
Food Packing, Household Application, Cigarette Packing, Lamination, Medicine , Printing, Heat Sealing, Beer Packing, Roof Insulation Materials, Honeycome Materials and so on